Yes we are at it again. Coalition partners are staging another service fair – Coalition Connect for Families – on April 30th.
Families of Burnside Gorge Community Association and Victoria Native Friendship Centre will be able to access important services, such as haircuts, acupuncture, medical consultations, ID replacement and more. Each will receive a gift bag of neccessities that many of us take for granted: toothbrushes, toothpaste, diapers, baby wipes, shampoo, feminine hygiene and more.
Here’s what we need at the moment:
- 400 packages of diapers, all sizes
- 100 packages of baby wipes
- 100 diaper cream
- 600 tubes of toothpaste
- 400 toothbrushes (all ages)
- 300 tubes of sunscreen
- 200 boxes of band aids
- 500 bars of soap
- 500 bottles hand-sanitizer
- 700 deodorant
- 600 razors
- 300 boxes of feminine hygiene products
- 100 packages of adult bladder control products
- 300 small toys (cars, yoyos, jump ropes, stuffed animals, playing cards)
- 300 school supply items (crayons, markers, notebooks, art supplies)
- 700 bottles of shampoo
- 400 bottles of conditioner
- 400 packages of toilet paper (individually wrapped if possible)
We would love your help! If you can donate for our gift bags, volunteer your service or help cook up a mountain of burgers and hot dogs, please email us and let us know.
We can all help hundreds of families have a better day.